Ace your English exams with lively classes conducted by our engaging and experienced teachers committed to your excellence.
Candidates will be assessed on their ability to:
- speak and write in internationally acceptable English
- respond, in speech or writing, to a variety of written, spoken and visual texts
- speak, read aloud and write to suit purpose, audience and context
- speak and write using appropriate register and tone
- speak and write clearly, effectively, relevantly and coherently
- plan, organise and show development of ideas
- use varied sentence structures and a wide and appropriate vocabulary with clarity and precision
- use correct grammar, punctuation and spelling
- show understanding of a variety of written, spoken and visual texts at the literal, inferential and evaluative levels
- show understanding of how the use of language achieves purpose and impact
- identify main ideas and details in written, spoken and visual texts
- synthesise, summarise and organise information
- read aloud a given text with accurate pronunciation and clear articulation
- read aloud a given text fluently with appropriate variations in voice qualities, i.e. pace, volume, tone and stress.